Congratulations on your acceptance to Alfred University! We can't wait to see you on campus. Ready to see what's next to confirm your spot in the incoming class?
Make sure to join us on a campus 访问 for 互斥事件 for accepted and deposited students!
连接 With Classmates
Make sure to connect and chat with your future classmates using the ZeeMee app as you complete the remaining steps to securing your spot for the Fall.
Accepted Student Checklist
The $300 deposit holds your place as an incoming student. Students planning a fall semester enrollment should deposit as soon as they have decided to enroll at Alfred University.
- Submit 金融援助 Information
Submit the FAFSA as soon as possible to ensure you get the most out of financial aid. Learn more about 金融援助, the FAFSA, and application procedures from our 财政援助办事处.
看看我们的 访问 opportunities and check out our 虚拟之旅.
Make sure to follow our 社交媒体 channels and connect with your future classmates on ZeeMee.
存款ed Student ChecklistAlready deposited and wondering what's next for you?
- Activate Campus Email Address
All students have access to the University's computer network and receive an Alfred University email account. The first step after depositing is to set-up your campus email account. All AU communications will be sent to your new student email address so be sure you have access to check it often or get notifications on mobile after activation process is complete.
- Submit Required 健康 Forms
Alfred University has a 健康 & 健康 Center right on campus. 了解更多有关 所需健康表格, 健康 Insurance and Immunizations needed before enrolling as a student.
- Registering for Classes
Once you’ve completed the Financial Responsibility Agreement, the Center for Advising staff will build your class schedule. You’ll have a chance to ask questions about or make changes to your class schedule during 取向. If you have questions before 取向, don’t hesitate to 十大网赌平台. 我们是来帮忙的!
- 居住生活 & 住房
Alfred University offers students several distinct living styles and communities. All new student residence halls are co-ed by floor. In addition, four living learning communities are available for students to choose from: Creativity & Innovation, Sustainability, Community Engagement and Pillars of 健康.
- Students will receive a link to the housing sign-up form 2 days after activating their AU email.
- Students are not required to select a roommate, but they have the ability to select one through Sunday, 7月9日, 2023中午.
- Students who are looking to live off-campus must meet the requirements detailed on our Residency Requirements 页面. If you meet one or more of these criteria and wish to live off-campus, you still must apply to live off-campus by completing the housing waiver form located in the AU 住房 self-service portal.
- Students who plan to request housing accommodations may find more on our Center for Academic Success 住房 Accommodations 页面.
- Submit Required Transcripts AP/College Credit
If you've taken AP courses or earned college credits, please request to have official score reports and transcripts sent to the Registrar's Office in order for courses to be evaluated for credit. First time college students also need to have a final high school transcript sent to the Registrar’s Office as soon as you graduate.
查看我们的 Frequently Asked Questions for accepted/deposited students for answers to your questions, or call the admissions office at 800-541-9229.